The information on the Sites and Apps is not intended for distribution to or used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to the law or regulation thereof or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Sites and/or the Apps from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Sites and the Apps are intended for individual users who have the full legal capacity and are at least 18 years old and have reached the age of majority provided by the applicable laws of relevant jurisdictions. People under the age of 18 or the age of majority provided by the applicable laws of relevant jurisdictions are not permitted to use or register for the Sites and the Apps.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Sites and the Apps, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Sites and the Apps or to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely to your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Sites, the Apps, the Content, and the Marks.
2. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By using the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts, you represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- all registration information you submit to us shall be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you shall maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside or belong to;
- you shall not access the Sites and/or the Apps through automated and non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise, except as expressly permitted by us;
- you shall not use the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts for any illegal and unauthorized purpose;
- your use of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of and access to the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts (or any portion thereof).
- you can only use the Sites or the Apps on two devices per one IP address.
- you, as an account owner, are responsible for the actions of any individuals hired by you that act on your behalf and that their actions can have consequences for any connected accounts that you own.
- you shall not manipulate the Sites and/or Apps system, such as gifting to make use of more tokens (this goes under multi-accounting).
- you have not been included in any trade embargoes or economic sanctions list (such as the United Nations Security Council Sanctions list). We reserve the right to choose markets and jurisdictions to conduct business and may restrict or refuse, at our discretion, the provision of the Sites, the Apps, and any products or services related thereto in certain countries or regions.
3. USER REGISTRATION
You may be required to register with the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts. You agree to keep your password confidential and shall be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, at our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts for any purpose other than that for which we make the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts available at our sole discretion. The Site, the Apps, and the Contracts may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except if agreed to in a binding legal contract with us. You are specifically prohibited to conduct or be engaged in acts including but not limited to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Sites, the Content, the Marks, and the Apps to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Sites, the Apps, the Content, the Marks, and the Contracts, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts.
- Use the Sites, the Apps, the Content, the Marks, and the Contracts to advertise or offer to sell external or third-party goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, and the Contracts.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, except as expressly permitted by us.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Sites, the Apps, the Contracts, or the networks or services connected to the Sites.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Sites, the Apps, the Content, the Marks, and the Contracts in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Sites, the Apps, the Content, the Marks, and the Contracts as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Sites, and the Contracts, the Marks and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Sites, the Apps, or the Contracts.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Sites designed to prevent or restrict access to the Sites, or any portion of the Sites, the Apps, the Content, and the Contracts.
- Harass, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Sites, the Apps, the Content, and the Contracts to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojans, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Sites and the Apps or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Sites, the Apps, or the Contracts.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engines or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Sites, the Apps, or the Contracts, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us, the Sites, the Apps, and/or the Contracts.
- Use the Sites, the Apps, the Content, the Marks, and the Contracts in any manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and should become our sole property. We should own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and should be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions to any lawful purpose, commercial, or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation for you. You hereby waive any economic and moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there should be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
6. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Sites and the Apps such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you should take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Sites and/or the Apps and any services provided on the Sites and/or the Apps and any products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Sites and/or the Apps, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, property, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or a borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating and suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal actions, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- We and our affiliates and licensors (a) make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise regarding the Sites, the Apps, the Blockchain, the Contracts, or the third-party content, and (b) disclaim all warranties, including any implied or express warranties (i) of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or quiet enjoyment, (ii) arising out of any course of dealing or usage of trade, (iii) that the Sites, the Apps, the Blockchain, the Contracts, or third-party content will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of harmful components, and (iv) that any content will be secure or not otherwise lost or altered.
- Accessing the Sites or the Apps means you understand and agree that we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors and other relevant persons and entities as updated from time by our policies shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damage which you may incur, howsoever caused and under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, any loss of profits (whether incurred directly or indirectly), loss of goodwill or business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or any other tangible or intangible loss, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
TAX AND FEES
- If you elect to purchase and/or trade, including but not limited to Assets, products, and services related to the Sites and the Apps as updated from time to time by our policies (collectively the "Product" or "Products"), which shall be released by us and may be available for purchase from the day we first launch the Marketplace of the Apps and the additional Products from time to time as updated by our policies, that are purchased on the Sites and/or the Apps with and/or from other users via any transactions that you engage in, such purchases and/or trade shall be conducted solely through the Blockchain via a crypto wallet such as MetaMask, CoinBase, etc. which are outside our control. It is assumed that you fully understand, agree, and acknowledge that we have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any such payments or transactions. Therefore, we shall, in any cases, have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in via the Sites and/or the Apps or using the Contracts, or any other transactions that you conduct via, including but not limited to, cryptocurrency exchange and/or swap platforms such as Binance, PanCake Swap, etc.
- In addition to the "Gas Fee" as stipulated at our sole discretion, each time you utilize a Contract to conduct a transaction with another user via the Sites and/or the Apps, you authorize us to collect a commission of up to 0,001 FAC each transaction (each, a "Commission"). You acknowledge and agree that the Commission, as our own discretion may be adjusted from time to time and shall be transferred directly to us through the Blockchain as a part of the transaction.
- As between us, you shall be solely responsible to pay any and all sales, use, property, value-added and other taxes, duties, governmental charges, and assessments (except taxes on our net income) now or hereafter claimed or imposed by any governmental authority (collectively,"Tax" or "Taxes") associated with your use of the Sites (including, without limitation, any Taxes that may become payable as a result of your assessing and using the Sites or the Apps).
MARKET AND TOKEN MANAGEMENT
- It is assumed that you expressly understand and agree that your access to and use of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts are at your own risk and that the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to the applicable laws, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, and licensors make no express warranties and hereby disclaim all implied warranties regarding the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts and any part of them (including, without limitation, the Sites, the Apps, any Contract, or any external websites), including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, correctness, accuracy, or reliability.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not represent or warrant to you that: (i) your access to or use of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts shall meet your requirements, (ii) your access to or use of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, (iii) usage data provided through the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts shall be accurate, (iii) the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts or any content, services, or features made available on or through the Sites, the Apps and the Contracts are free of viruses or other harmful components, or (iv) that any data that you disclose when you use the Sites, the Apps and the Contracts shall be secure.
- You are deemed to fully acknowledge and accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and agree that we have no liability or responsibility for any breach of security by any party.
- We shall not be responsible or liable to you for any losses you incur as the result of your use of or third parties’ activities on the Ethereum network, the Blockchain, the Sites, the Apps, Metamask, and other types of electronic wallet, third-party products and services, and the like, including but not limited to any losses, damages, or claims arising from: (a) user error, such as forgotten passwords or incorrectly construed smart contracts or other transactions; (b) server failure or data loss; (c) corrupted wallet files; (d) unauthorized access or activities by third parties, including but not limited to the use of viruses, phishing, brute-forcing or other means of attack against the Ethereum network, the Blockchain, the Sites, the Apps, the Metamask electronic wallet, or third-party products and services, and the like.
- Cryptocurrencies are intangible digital assets that exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the Blockchain. All Contracts are conducted and occur on the decentralized ledger within the Blockchain. Due to the nature of the Blockchain, we have no control over and make no guarantees or promises with respect to the Blockchain and the Contracts. We are not responsible for losses due to the Blockchain or any other features of the Blockchain or misuse of it, or the Metamask electronic wallet and the like, and any issues with the blockchains supporting the Ethereum network, the Blockchain, including forks, technical node issues, or any other issues having fund losses as a result.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND WEBSITES
- We hold no and shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the content of such other websites or media linked to the Sites or the Apps, including any products, services, and other items offered through such websites.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which you may incur, howsoever caused and under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, any loss of profits (whether incurred directly or indirectly), loss of goodwill or business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or any other intangible loss, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
A. The prices of blockchain Assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your Products, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. We cannot guarantee that any purchasers of the Products shall not lose money.
B. You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your Products-related transactions. We are not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your transactions on the Sites, the Apps, or the Contracts.
C. The Sites do not store, send, or receive Products. This is because Products exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the Apps’s supporting blockchain on the Blockchain. Any transfer of Product occurs only on the Blockchain.
D. There are risks associated with using an Internet-based currency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet. You accept and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions, or delays you may experience when using the Blockchain, however caused.
E. A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of the Sites and Apps’ ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of the Products.
F. The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the Apps ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of Products and cryptocurrencies related (if any).
G. Upgrades of the Sites and/or the Apps by us may have unintended, adverse effects on all Assets in the Sites and the Apps.
13. USER DATA
We shall maintain certain data that you transmit to the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts for the purpose of managing the performance of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts, as well as data relating to your use of the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that release to any activity you have undertaken using the Sites, the Apps, and the Contracts. It is assumed that you agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.